unicorns are notorious for their hatred of posturing bro culture
(I’m debating making this girl available as a sticker and a shirt.)
I’m not saying my cat is Toothless…
(but my cat is Toothless)
Creating something from scratch over the course of a year is a long and lonely effort. You will never know how much it means to the development team to see players excited for our game, Clanheart.
We are throwing this giveaway to thank and celebrate our 1,000 Followers on tumblr. The likes, comments, and asks you send us and post on our updates mean the world.
In this giveaway, you can win a couple of different prizes! Also, every eligible entrant will receive a “Giveaway Pack” of a species dye, clan member background, and foreground object. Yay!
1. Two Clanheart T-Shirts, featuring our logo with your choice of clan headshot, in either black or white. There will be two winners for t-shirts, each receiving one t-shirt of their specification. Value: $10 each.
2. Three Headshot Icons from the official Clanheart Artist. You will be able to describe your favorite animal or original character to the artist, who will render a headshot icon for you. There will be three winners for icons, each receiving one icon of their specification. Value: $15 each.
3. One Winner to decide the Giveaway Pack: every person who enters our giveaway will be given a “Giveaway Pack” of virtual content by Clanheart Staff come opening (December 1, 2014 if all goes well!). This particular winner gets to decide the theme of a species dye, background, and foreground item for the pack. One winner will decide all three items to be given to the other players and themself. Value: $0.00
4. Five $10 Cash Prizes delivered via PayPal. There will be five winners, and each winner will receive $10 via PayPal. Value: $10.00 each.
1. ENTRY METHODS: reblogging this post will count as an entry method. Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Giveaway Entry” will count as an entry method. One entry per person.
2. Each eligible entrant will receive one (1) copy of the “Giveaway Pack”. When Clanheart is released to the public and able to award “Giveaway Packs,” Clanheart will ask all entrants to do one of the following: 1) if their method of entry was reblogging, Clanheart Staff will contact the blog for their Clanheart username. If Clanheart Staff cannot access the blog, the “Ask”, and/or the link where this post was reblogged, the Pack is void; 2) if their method of entry was email, Clanheart Staff will respond to the e-mail asking for their Clanheart username. Entrants have 48 hours to respond to this request to receive the Giveaway Pack.
3. A winner of one of the giveaway prizes listed above must reply within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.
4. No purchase necessary to enter. You do not need to be following us to be declared a winner. But we sure appreciate it! We love your feedback on our posts.
5. This giveaway is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
6. This giveaway is only sponsored by and endorsed by Clanheart. It is not sponsored by or endorsed by Tumblr or any other entity. Entrants are not providing information to tumblr. Entrants fully release tumblr. Clanheart can be contacted at email@example.com.
7. Entrants must be residents of the United States. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Sorry, that’s the law. :(
8. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. All entries have a 1 in X chance of winning, where X equals the number of total entries received by the end date.
9. The end date of this giveaway is May 1, 2014.
THEY HAVE THE ACE ATTORNEY OFFICIAL MANGA IN MY LAW LIBRARY I AM CRYING.
Your honor, something is amiss here!
As you are probably aware, library materials are labeled with barcodes as well as a number to determine their location on the shelf, as per the Dewey Decimal System. The books just to the left of the manga are labeled, as are the DVDs just in view on the lower shelf. Look even further behind these shelves and you’ll see that even those books are labeled!
Ladies and gentlemen of the courtroom, I invite you to take a closer look at the volumes that are, allegedly, part of this law library! Something is missing from the spines, isn’t there?
Where are the bar codes?!
This is a blatant contradiction! The OP is lying— these volumes cannot, therefore, be a part of this library at all! I propose that they simply brought these materials in for the sake of the joke!!
Only focusing on one aspect and not the whole of the issue, are we, Mr. Wright? Typical.
Your honor, if you bring your attention to the books just left of the manga, you’ll notice there’s a book (the second to the left) that also does not have a bar code.
If you examine the picture even closer—particularly the DVDs below—you’ll see that they bear bar codes, but not on the spines. No, they have them on the back and/or front of the DVDs. Of course, this method of labeling and organizing isn’t limited to products of the film industry alone.
Therefore, I’d like to propose that it is entirely possible that the manga books do, in fact, belong to the library!
Wh-WHAAAAT?! You’re kidding!!
(Shoot, he’s got me there… Better think of something fast! Something about the books that sets them apart from—
…! I’ve got it!)
While that may be true, you’ve also overlooked one critical error: the titles of the books! Whether or not your hypothesis regarding the labeling system is correct, these titles aren’t alphabetized correctly! What kind of self-respecting librarian would misplace such vital books?
While it pains me to have to point out something so obvious, I suppose I’ll make an exception for you, Wright.
Clearly, one look at the titles of the books next to the manga is a tell-all of this certain library’s less-than-stellar organization skills. None of the books are in alphabetical order, I’m afraid.
They could very well be alphabetized by author and not title, but it’s a little difficult to be able to decipher that from this single picture, wouldn’t you say?
Furthermore, the manga books themselves are in numerical order, suggesting some kind of system is in place, albeit not a very good one, if the alphabetizing is off.
At the end of the day, it seems like neither of us can draw a clear conclusion from this evidence alone. Your honor, I strongly suggest a recess in which we could investigate the library itself further.
I see the issue here very clearly.
Due to the uncertain nature of this case, we’ll have to postpone this decision until more decisive evidence can be obtained. The court will now take a 15-minute recess.
(W-wait, but I’m not—)
I’ve got some decisive evidence for you, pal!
We investigated further into the photo. Zooming in, you can see a label on the DVD case to the bottom left.
Photo Close-up added to the court record!
As you can see, pal, you can vaguely see the words “Of Toledo Law Library” on the label!
And, considering possibilities of the rest of that label, “University of Toledo" was the first to come to my mind!
A quick search on the University of Toledo’s Online Law Library Database revealed that there ARE the comics pictured in it!
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations volumes 1-4 and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney volumes 1-5!
And there’s more!
The section these comics are filed under is the “Law in Popular Culture" Section, which matches up with the stickers on the rest of the books on that shelf: "Lowering the Bar: Lawyer Jokes & Legal Culture”, “Prime Time Law”, “Lawyers in Your Living Room!" and "Reel Justice: The Courtroom Goes to the Movies”!
Not only is it in the right section, it’s also a documented part of the Law Library’s database!
How’s that for decisive evidence?
im running for student council
I’d vote for you
thank you, citizen
Does anybody remember this show? Where Mickey had a comedy club that all the classic characters would go to. Every episode there would be a different story line that had to do with the club and at the same time they would play the old Mickey Mouse clips that everyone in the club would watch. Yeah, it was a good show.
The best crossover show ever. EVER.
When Hades have hots for Maleficent was the best part for me